The Olive essential oil is extracted from the fruit of the Olive tree. Its scientific name is Olea europaea and it is native to the Mediterranean Basin. The Olive essential oil is extracted from the fruit of the Olive tree. Its scientific name is Olea europaea and it is a native to the Mediterranean Basin.
Extraction of Olive oil
At AG Industries, Oil is exported to various parts of the country and across the world at a very reasonable rate. The oil is extracted by the cold pressing method. At AG Industries, we ensure proper cleaning of the oil is done before grounding the Oil present in the olive drupes.
Properties of Olive Oil
The nutrition factor of Olive Oil is that it contains a high amount of calories and fat per gram. Olive Oil contains monounsaturated fat in a huge amount.
- Protects Heart Health
- Helps Fight Cancer
- Aids Weight Loss and Obesity Prevention
- Supports Brain Health
- Combats Mood Disorders and Depression
- Naturally Slows Aging
- Help Lower Risk of Diabetes
- Olive Oil is used to moisturize the skin and is used to remove the make-up
- It can be used as a pre-shampoo treatment as it keeps the hair healthy
- The oil can be used for the treatment of depression
- It improves the condition of the nail
Popular Uses & Benefits
- Powerful Antioxidant
- Good for our Cardiovascular System
- Reduces Risk of Cancer
- Management of Diabetes Mellitus
- Reduces Risk of Stroke
- Good for Digestion
- Neuroprotective effects
- Helps in Weight Loss
- Reduces Anxiety and Depression
- Pain Relief
- Good for Bones
- Reduces heart problems & diabetes
- Improves blood cholesterol levels
- Helps in the aging process
The Olive oil has different uses and the application depends on the usages. Most commonly Olive oil is used in skincare & in oil burners as a calming fragrance. Dilute the essential oils with a carrier oil for the best results as they are very concentrated. Carrier oil mix well with essential oils and helps take them within the skin. AG Industries is one of the leading wholesale suppliers of Olive oil. We assure you that all our products adhere to the highest criteria of safety and quality. We offer the natural & organic forms of essential oils to our customers. Our products are free from all chemicals, additives, & fillers. They also do not carry any artificial colors, preservatives, and fragrances. You should dilute essential oil before using it for topical application as it is highly concentrated. We employ various tests and quality checks to assure that only premium-quality and effective oils reach our clients. The highest quality and packaging norms are employed to deliver excellent results on usage. We sell Olive oil in bulk with fast delivery and complete customer support. Our company assures that you will not regret choosing us!
- If pregnant or breastfeeding then consult a doctor before use.
- If taken in more quantity then it can cause vomiting, diarrhea, Blurred on a clear vision, difficult to take clear in breath & burning over your eyes.